Reserving a Room at the Library
The library makes meeting and study spaces available to patrons as part of our mission to be a community hub for the people we serve. Rooms are available for trainings, meetings, presentations, tutoring, and studying.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 2 months in advance.
- The library may provide chairs and tables for patron use, but patrons are responsible for set-up and tear-down.
- Patrons will please record how many people attended their reservations on provided clipboards.
- Businesses are welcome to use library rooms, but for-profit activities, including sales pitches or purchases, may not take place on library property.
- Nonprofits may be required to provide proof of status in order to use the rooms.
- Read our full policy on meeting room use